Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesdee Boozedee: Delicious Drink Idea!



Today was the hottest day of the year in NYC thus far! On this 80 degree day, all I could think about was a refreshing drink I had at a small okomiyaki restaurant called Gaja last week: grapefruit infused beer!  Of course, my laziness + schedule kept me from actually fulfilling my wish, but I will definitely be adding grapefruit and Sapporo to my next grocery list. The recipe is simple. Just cut up two grapefruits into a pitcher, then fill it with Sapporo beer! The combination is unexpected, but delish! This drink will be a perfect addition to a BBQ on a hot summer day!

Gaja 

2383 Lomita Blvd
Ste 102

LomitaCA 90717
(310) 534-0153

2 comments:

  1. I WANT THIS. Let's bring it to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i'm definitely going to try this. where can i buy a Sapporo pitcher?? need one.

    ReplyDelete