Monday, April 4, 2011

Brooklyn Flea is back!


courtesy of brooklynflea.com


Spring is upon us! How do I know this, you ask? The return of Brooklyn Flea, doy. Even better, Brooklyn Flea has expanded to Williamsburg this year!! I braved the crowds on the new Williamsburg location's opening day.

In addition to the handmade jewelry and bizarre vintage finds (prosthetic foot candle holder... what?) there's also of course FOOD. Some of my favorite local vendors were there (people's pops, porchetta, liddabit sweets) but also some i had never seen before... I sampled grilled cheeses from the Milk Truck and ate some delicious pupusas. Pizza Moto brought their own goddang brick oven to the flea market and I was dying for one of their amazing looking pizzas but will have to get one next time!

Brooklyn Flea
Saturday / Sunday 10am - 5 pm
For locations, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment