Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome to Tuesdee Boozedee!


Every Tuesdee, Mukai and I will feature a drink or a sweet bar that we go to. As of today, the weekly Tuesdee Boozedee tradition begins! No matter where you are, join us on this day and celebrate! Plus what better day than Fat Tuesday to start us off?

We were in BK and decided to stop into Camp for our weekly drink date. I was in the mood for something sweet, which is unusual. (My usual drink of choice is something I like to call "Orange-flavored Nail Polish Remover- Orange Stoli and soda: tangy, but definitely not sweet) I ordered a Dirty Girl Scout to satisfy my sweet tooth. Thanks to a generous pour and two gigantic marshmallows, this drink really hit the spot. We sat at a low table surrounded by camp fires in what appeared to be a massive tent while listening to the DJ spin a mix featuring Little Dragon, Prince and Biggie. I even got my drink on while playing one of my favorite games: Scrabble! I didn't get around to playing Big Buck Hunter or eating a S'more, but I will definitely be back for s'more camping fun! (Sorry, bad joke.)

Camp: 
179 Smith St
(between Warren St & Wyckoff St) 
BrooklynNY 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment