Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For All Your Hair Removal Needs...



Browhaus is the place to be! The staff was super friendly and immediately made me feel welcome. My hair-removal guru, Michelle came to meet me at the front lobby. She showed me to a sectioned off station with a big comfy chair where I received a consultation on my brows and what services would work best for me.  I chose the threading and tweezing, which I was told would be more precise and better for the skin. Prices are moderate, ($20 for threading brows- see website for more prices and menu) but first time customers have the option of buying a "4 sessions for the price of 3" deal. I was so happy with the results that I didn't even think twice about buying the package.

Michelle spent 30 minutes perfecting and grooming my brows. I felt like she was giving them a sassy hair do!! She threaded, then trimmed, then tweezed, then cross checked, measured, and cross checked some more! My brows were like "Oh, thanks girl!!"

http://www.browhaus.com/us/

Browhaus
56 Spring Street
New York, New York 10012

2 comments:

  1. these prices are awesome! $7 for a 'stache threading? I'm down.

    -girl with mustache

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I checked out Browhaus! I got my brows and my lip done. First time threading... ow!!! But they look great. Redness and swelling was wayyyy less than waxing.

    thanks guys! :)

    ReplyDelete