Sunday, March 20, 2011

To smell or not to smell...



Surprisingly this is NOT a joke. Subtle Butt is a pad that you put inside your underwear to mask stinky farts! I know what you're thinking:" I NEED these!" I have yet to try this new product but I will definitely be purchasing them for every birthday, bachelorette party and Christmas gift in the near future. It's hilarious and I have to admit, totally practical! Picture this: You give it to a friend as a gag gift and everyone gets a good laugh out of it. The best part of it all is that you KNOW that the receiver of said gift is one million percent going to (secretly) use it! Since most women (or men for that matter) may not want to be seen buying this product,  it can be purchased online. If anyone happens to try this product, please leave a comment! 
<3C

8 comments:

  1. I'd probably need to triple stack them for it to have any kind effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i wanna buy these for my bf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need them for my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon C-dawg. Pull my finger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is it sad/disgusting or funny/awesome that the "pull my finger" request always happened at the dinner table?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay young lady. That's it. Letting out family secrets!!!! It has been decided. In my advancing years, your brother and sister will be responsible for the back waxing and toe nail clipping. You, my big squirrel, will be changing the Depends! Better stock up on those neutralizers now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that this is our most popular post right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started the Father's Day Spa Treatment tradition, so there is NO WAY I get stuck changing diapers! I will get you a life time supply of Subtle Butt and give you all the back waxings you could ever need. just PLEASE.... no diaper changes!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete