Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LOVE this Margarita


Since it's Cinco de Mayo, I thought I'd write about one of my favorite margaritas in NYC: the grapefruit and honey margarita at Back Forty. This casual but high quality restaurant is known for its simple food with a gourmet touch. Aside from the margarita, there are yucca fries, burgers and other delicious treats to graze on while sipping on a damn good drink .(Oh, and PS: the burger comes with rosemary fries. Uh... YUM!!) So back to the grapefruit and honey margarita: this thing is a force to be reckoned with.  The balance of tart and sweet is ever so perfect. It is so drinkable and refreshing, you will definitely want seconds.


Back Forty
190 Avenue B
New York, New York 10009
http://www.backfortynyc.com/

3 comments:

  1. I would drink the shit out of that margarita

    ReplyDelete
  2. but my favorite is BARRIO CHINO! let's go there, carina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take me to this place... i want a burger and 99 of those margaritas.

    ReplyDelete